Tuesday, January 29, 2019

guru randhawa - Shoaib Akhtar not criticising but personally attacking me: Sarfraz Ahmed

Shoaib Akhtar not criticising but personally attacking me: Sarfraz Ahmed

Want to get more information about guru randhawa? Read this article now: Shoaib Akhtar not criticising but personally attacking me: Sarfraz Ahmed

guru randhawa

Pakistan cricket team captain Sarfraz Ahmed has hit back at former fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar, saying the later had personally targetted him over the much-talked-about controversy surrounding his racist taunt in South Africa.

Soon after returning from South Africa, Sarfraz said he has accepted his mistake and thanked the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for handling the case.

Sarfraz Ahmed was handed a four-match ban after his racist slur against South Africa all-rounder Andile Phehlukwayo during an ODI last Tuesday. He will miss the ongoing ODI series and the upcoming T20I series of Pakistan's tour of South Africa as the PCB had asked him to return home from the Rainbow Nation.

Sarfraz had said: "Abey kaale, teri ammi aaj kahaan baitheen hain? Kya parwa ke aaye hai aaj?" [Hey black guy, where's your mother sitting today? What (prayer) have you got her to say for you today?]"

Shoaib Akhtar had reportedly said Sarfraz Ahmed had gotten off easily while responding to his four-match ban. Before the ICC had come up with the sanction, Akhtar said: "This [Sarfaz incident] is not acceptable as a Pakistani. In my opinion he [Sarfraz] did this in the heat of the moment. I think he should apologize publically."

"He [Shoaib Akhtar] is attacking me personally not criticising, Sarfraz was quoted as saying by Geo News.

I accepted my mistake and received the punishment. I want to thank Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for handling this case and fulfilling requirements, he added.

"I will improve myself and my performance in the future and I thank my supporters for their backing."

Meanwhile, Sarfraz is targetting a return to competitive cricket in the Pakistan Super League (PSL), starting February 14 in the United Arab Emirates. In his absence, Shoaiib Malik will lead the team in South Africa.

"I don't see anything in it [Shoaib Malik's recall] as I was playing cricket for the last five months. I will rest and then play Pakistan Super League."

Check out the latest information about guru randhawa, djpunjab,hindi shayari and bf video only on uc browser!

RELATED SEARCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment